Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby John Deere Diaper Cake

My daughter Kristen and I had fun with this idea for our friend Karla.  The diaper cake was for her baby shower celebrating the arrival of her twin baby girls.  We combined the John Deere theme with the Gerber Daisies. Below is a diaper cake that was used for a table centerpiece.








Karla's husband, Steve, is a John Deere fan and farms with their equipment.  I used the pink John Deere fabrics to make burp cloths and then folded them to fit the height of the diapers and wrapped them around each tier to resemble fondant.  My sister, Cheryl found the cute John Deere gas pump for the top of the cake and my husband, Larry got the two Johnny Deere tractors for the girls.  After all, little girls like John Deere too.



No comments:

Post a Comment