Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lavender Love

Lavender Love



Violets, Wisteria and Lilacs adorn this guest bedroom.  A soft and warm look that soothes as well as delights the senses when you enter is the feeling I hope my guests will enjoy when staying.   Hope you enjoy these images.  Feel free to share them.  






 

I made the pillow cover using fabric from JoAnn's Fabrics.  The pretty hankies laid upon the pillow are from my mother-in-law's collection.  



 Here is another pillow with a hankie my mama gave me a few years back.  





Wall sconce lamp holders from 1881.  These came from my mother-in-law's home.  They were originally her mom's.  We had them sand blasted and I then painted them in the heirloom white color.  I added the candle and embellishments.  I love Shabby Chic and this is my first try at decorating using the theme.  I found the darling scissors at Hobby Lobby in honor of my mama. 



This sconce I was able to find the spoons and fork at Hobby Lobby in honor of my mother-in-law.  These were fun to decorate. 



 Beautiful violets cross stitched by my mama, Celia Ann Regina Avery "Cara". 

No comments:

Post a Comment